What personal information do we collect?
The Company collects the following personal information from you:
- Information you provide to us: This includes information that you provide to us when you create an account, sign up for a newsletter, or contact customer support. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
- Information we collect automatically: This includes information that we collect about your use of the Services, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, referring website, pages visited, and search queries.
How do we use your personal information?
The Company uses your personal information to:
- Provide you with the Services.
- Communicate with you about your account and the Services.
- Improve the Services and develop new products and services.
- Personalize the Services for you.
- Protect the Company from fraud and abuse.
How do we disclose your personal information?
The Company discloses your personal information to third-party service providers who help us provide the Services to you. These service providers may have access to your personal information in order to perform their services, but they are not permitted to use your personal information for any other purpose.
The Company may also disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of the Company or its users.
How do we protect your personal information?
The Company takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include using encryption, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, this may limit your ability to use the Services.
- You can choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. To do this, please click the unsubscribe link in any marketing email that you receive from us.
- You can request to access, correct, or delete your personal information. To do this, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to this Policy
The Company may update this Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to the Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website or by sending you an email notification.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
Additional information for European Union users
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability (the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a machine-readable format).
- The right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.